2016/11/23

WRSTBHVR

I recently found this online shop and damn... It made my wallet and heart cry. Honestly, it doesn' t happen too often that I would want everything a certain brand has to offer. This time was clearly different and that is why I am sharing it with you now.

Worst Behavior is a German fashion brand that is real current and so 'instagram'. If you know what I mean. The prices go higher then my usual fashion choices but it is so worth for such classic basic pieces with right amount of sass and sarcasm.

These are just few things I picked out and I definitelly have a thing for anything black, army or cropped. 
I mean like seriously, dear santaaaaa.... I am sure it isn' t just me, right?! What would you choose from this brand? Already own something?

Check them out and let me know in comments bellow.
Until next time keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára